Monday, January 10, 2011








Tron legacy, which is a good movie that out of what I had expected. I watched it with my classmate last Saturday. I did not have any expectation about it because it may be just one of those action movie, but it is not. Out of the blue, the action in this movie are not exciting but the story of this movie is very good.

The story is about a system developer who call Kevin Flynn. He developed a system that can teleport people to a electron world and he were trying to build a perfect world in it, but he failed. He is the creator of the world but his creation rejected him.

The main idea of the story is the concept of the prefect world and the battle between the creator and his creation. These are not my expectation but I like it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment